We have recently participated in the 32nd Turbomachinery Technology Seminar 2018 in Zurich. Our Customer Support Manager Christopher Kabel, who is part of the Technical Management team and has experience in both the strategic and execution area, describes the experience as a good opportunity to get input from different professionals in different industries and work areas and also to get new knowledge about comprehensive topics.
It was also an opportunity to learn about new processes and updates. The seminar covered areas such as:
• Aerodynamics, Mechanics & Rotor Dynamics
• Development and new types of Turbomachinery
• Design of Centrifugal, Axial and Screw compressors
• Seal Systems for Turbomachinery
• Design of gas- and steam turbines
• Maintenance and revamps aspects
• Testing procedures
A great opportunity for our company to reinforce our philosophy for a Professional and comprehensive job execution every time in order to optimize asset reliability and generate value for our customers.